Dubai is among the fastest-growing economic zones in the Middle East and is transforming into a major business hub on an international scale. Along with the Emirates of the UAE, it is a hot destination for investments and business that attracts numerous corporations looking to reap the benefits. In the past two decades, there has been a significant increase in foreign investments and the government policies are formulated to create a favourable corporate landscape.
From advanced amenities and infrastructure to low taxation, easy registrations and licensing processes; all aimed at encouraging growth and attracting new businesses to the emerging market. There are various types of companies in the UAE – Mainland, onshore and offshore companies. Each of these differs in their business markets, benefits, licenses and trade rules that are defined by the various commerce departments.
In the UAE, the concept of an offshore company is quite popular and a large number of foreign corporations have setup their companies here as offshore or non-resident ‘paper’ organisations. This offers them numerous financial as well as economic benefits, with limited liabilities.
- An offshore company does not require any physical settlement or office space
- There is a freedom to choose shareholders and no obligation of having a UAE national as a local sponsor.
- The business has the flexibility to maintain their books at their discretion.
- Offshore companies enjoy a wide range of tax benefits
- They have no tax obligations or annual accounting responsibilities.
- Public disclosure of shareholders and invested members of the offshore company is not mandatory.
- The UAE offers an exemplary infrastructure of banking, trade, telecom and legislature framework, which benefits the corporations on numerous fronts and promotes business growth.
- No restrictions on international trade, setting multicurrency bank accounts or foreign transactions.
The UAE offshore company locations are primarily divided into 3 sectors, namely – Jebel Ali Offshore, RAK offshore and Ajman Offshore, each with a defined scope for the type of business activities, company size, infrastructure and various other legal and corporate aspects. Each of these locations offers a variety of infrastructural and locational benefits. Though almost identical in most sorts, these locations differ slightly in terms of policies on ownerships, company share transfers and types of business services offered by the corporation.
How can we help?
The offshore business model in the UAE is among the most favorable setups for enterprises looking to expand inter nationality or within the Middle East. The taxation policies and freedom of business make it a hot investment venue. And we, at Zeiqs, are specialized in offshore company formation services. Our team of business consultants and experts have facilitated the offshore formation for numerous major firms across various industrial segments. With our sophisticated analytical schemes, we can help you formulate a favorable establishment plan and assist you at every step.
We offer a wide range of business services like company licensing and registrations, employment permits, work cards, document verification, attestation, approvals and more. Apart from these, you can also avail our consulting services for employment visa renewals, approvals and documentation for local government procedures and other legal formalities. Zeiqs offers reliable and cost-efficient business solutions, so that you focus on your company’s business activities, while we handle the legal aspects of your organisation.
Facilitating efficiency, quality and service for offshore business setup and company formation in Dubai, UAE.
Among the benefits of an offshore company formation in Dubai include:
- Free enterprise system.
- Highly developed transportation infrastructure.
- State-of-the-art telecommunications.
- Top international exhibitions and conference venues.
- High quality offices and residential accommodation.
- Inexpensive workforce and easy recruitment procedures.
- Reliable power, utilities etc.
- Great hotels, hospitals, schools, shops and Cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Offshore Company Key Benefits
- Asset protection
- Tax Benefits
- Privacy & Anonymity
- Low operational Cost
- Legal Protection
- Bank Account
- Invoicing Internationally
Popular Business Activities for Offshore formation:
- Property Holding
- International General Trading
- Investment Holding
- Consultancy Services
Documents Required for Setting up Offshore Company:
- Passport Copy
- Utility Bills from Anywhere the world
- Bank Reference from Anywhere the world